Your privacy is important to MyAnswering.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MyAnswering.com collects, and the ways in which MyAnswering.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MyAnswering.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and,
- Any other information that you send to MyAnswering.com.
Using personal information
MyAnswering.com may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you, and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where MyAnswering.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MyAnswering.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
MyAnswering.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MyAnswering.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. MyAnswering.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.